The world-renowned beauty trend is making a comeback! Did you know that tooth gems have become one of the biggest fashion statements of 2022 in the beauty world? As seen on your favourite celebrities; Drake, Ariana Grande, Hailey Bieber, Rihanna, Kourtney Kardashian, & many more!
The tooth gem trend is the latest way to enhance your smile and works as a personalised piece of self-expression, giving you some y2k vibes!
We are receiving plenty of requests for this particular procedure, and the good news is, it’s super easy! - and it should only be performed by someone who is a professionally trained tooth gem technician. At Dentluxe, we offer tooth gem education and starter kits to help kickstart your career as a tooth gem boss! We stock a variety of tooth gem sizes, shapes, & colours. Our gems range from lead-free Swarovski crystals, to opals, to 18kt solid gold tooth gems. This is why we are recognised as Australia’s largest tooth gem suppliers at competitive prices.
If it seems daunting to you, we have included a run down on the procedure and how they can be taken care of. We go into this in depth in our online trainings.
Irresistible & Affordable Tooth Jewels
Are Tooth Gems Safe For Your Teeth Or They Can Cause Any Damage?
Tooth gems are 100% safe, non-invasive, and are applied to same way we apply brackets on orthodontic patients. We only use dental-grade adhesives which are non-damaging to the enamel. Tooth gems should be applied by a professionally trained tooth gem technician.
How Long Do Tooth Gems Last?
Roughly 6 weeks - 1 year. Longevity is dependant on several factors. Your aftercare will play a major role in how long your gems will last! Other factors may include your technicians technique, the quality of adhesives used, etc.
Tooth Gems - Understanding The Procedure
- Pick your gem colour, size, and shape (this is a fun and personal part).
- Visualise the design you would like. You may ask your tooth gem technician for advice or see some of their previous work. Pinterest is great for some inspo on designs!
- The gem is then attached to the tooth using professional dental adhesives - the same way a dentist bonds braces onto the teeth.
- After the tooth gem is bonded and set, follow your aftercare, this is crucial to long-lasting gems!
- The application process takes 10 minutes (depending on the design. More complex designs take longer).
- The procedure is 100% safe & pain-free.
- Now get ready to show off your new bling on date nights, parties, festivals & any occasion on the daily!
How Are Tooth Gems Removed?
It is important that you do not attempt to remove your own tooth gems. You may do more harm than good. Always book an appointment with a dental professional for removals. The dentist will remove your gems the same way braces are removed, and polish off any remaining adhesive. The removal process is pain-free and non-invasive. P
Can I Brush Normal After Getting A Tooth Gem?
Absolutely! Do not allow tooth gems to compromise your oral health, you should never neglect regular brushing. Bacteria/Plaque/Food may trap around the gem, which can cause tooth decay. Brush twice daily using a soft, manual toothbrush. Focus on the gum area when brushing, this is super important so that our gums do not become inflamed from bacteria. Floss, floss, floss.
So what are you waiting for? Go get yourself that tooth bling you’ve always thought about getting. Better yet, learn Dentluxe’s ultimate tooth gem method today and become a tooth gem boss.